The Actors Hall of Fame Productions creates, produces and distributes; Feature Films, TV/Streaming series, Live Special Events and Documentaries
The Value of Dramatic Arts in Education
1. 74% of students have NO access to a dramatic arts education curriculum or programs.
2. Students who study Shakespeare in grades 4-6, do better in math and science.
3. 83% of ‘at risk’ students credit their decision to stay in school with participation in a dramatic arts program.
4. Students involved in drama performance coursework outscore non-arts students on the SAT by an average of 99 points.
5. Studying Shakespeare increases test scores by 40%/
GLOBAL STREAMING CONTENT PERSONALIZED FOR ANY CONNECTED DEVICE.
The Network will reach an audience of billions by streaming live events, festivals, exclusive dramatic and reality series from and to anywhere in the world.
Studying Shakespeare = 40% increase in student test scores.
Copyright 2018. The Actors Hall of Fame Foundation. All rights reserved