Help us Restore Dramatic Arts Education in Schools. Make a donation today in honor of your favorite actor. Thank you.
The Value of Dramatic Arts in Education
- 74% of students have NO access to a dramatic arts education curriculum or programs.
- Students who study Shakespeare in grades 4-6, do better in math and science.
- 83% of ‘at risk’ students credit their decision to stay in school with participation in dramatic arts.
- Students involved in drama outscore non-arts students on the SAT by an average of 99 points.
- Studying Shakespeare increases test scores by 40%!
Actors Hall of Fame Inductees on their craft.