The Value of Dramatic Arts in Education
1. 74% of students have NO access to a dramatic arts education curriculum or programs.
2. Students who study Shakespeare in grades 4-6, do better in math and science.
3. 83% of ‘at risk’ students credit their decision to stay in school with participation in a dramatic arts program.
4. Students involved in drama performance coursework outscore non-arts students on the SAT by an average of 99 points.
5. Studying Shakespeare increases test scores by 40%/
GLOBAL STREAMING CONTENT PERSONALIZED FOR ANY THEATER
The Actors Hall of Fame Productions creates, produces and distributes; Feature Films, TV/Streaming series, Live Special Events and Documentaries
The Actors Hall of Fame President, Rusty Citron, discussing dramatic arts education with students from USC.
Studying Shakespeare = 40% increase in student test scores.
Copyright 2018. The Actors Hall of Fame Foundation. All rights reserved